Formuler has seen a great spike in users in gone by years, and with the increase in the consumer number Formuler has also evolved. As a result, they have changed and made new versions and devices in the past years. Formuler is still growing and evolving, but it can be said that they provide their customers with the best products possible. GTV, Z8, Z10 Pro, Z10, Z8 Pro, Z alpha, Z7+, etc., are some of the most famous devices sold by Formuler. And if we are to take the list of the devices manufactured by Formuler, we will have a long list to go through.
Different people use different devices of Formuler, but there is one question or issue that some of them have raised: “how to customize the launcher home screen?”. If you are among these people, read on to know more about the method to change the launcher home screen.
Steps to customize the launcher home screen
- Go to the device’s Home > Launcher Settings to;
- Organize app groups
- App Groups > default A / default B > Enable > Select Apps
- Lock apps
- App Groups > Locker > Enter contemporary PIN > Enable > Select Apps
- Change machine pin
- Parental Settings > Enter contemporary PIN > Change the PIN
- Hide/Unhide Quick Settings bar
- Parental Settings > Enter cutting-edge PIN > Toggle ON or OFF “Show Quick Settings.”
- Set startup app
- Startup App > Enter present day PIN > Select the app which you choose to run routinely at the startup
- Then select Change wallpaper
If you want to keep a different image as your wallpaper, then follow these steps:
- Download the image that you want to set as the wallpaper.
- Take a USB and make a file using this wallpaper
- Turn your device on and plug your USB into it.
- Once switched on, go to launcher settings and its sub-option advanced and open wallpaper.
- Then select choose wallpaper, go to your external output, and select the file in which you have saved your chosen wallpaper in.
- Select the wallpaper, and your launcher home screen wallpaper will be changed.
The PIN for your device should be the default pin 0000. In case you have changed the PIN, then put those in. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can contact the Formuler support team.